This website provides all of the rules and some of the skill moves for soccer.
- No hands(Only the goaly can use his or her hands, but I will explain the positions later)
- Offsides is when a player is past all of the defenders (except for goalie) and another player passes him the ball (no offsides on your defending half, no offsides on throw ins, when you are dribbling, or when the other team has the ball) player can pass all of the defenders after the ball has left your teammate’s foot
If the ball is kicked out on the sideline (line without the goal on it) The ball is thrown in over the head by the team that didn't kick it out
- If the ball goes out on the goal line (the line with the goal on it) By the defensive team the other team gets a corner kick from their offencive coorner flag.
- If the ball goes out on the goal line (the line with the goal on it) By the offencive team the deffencive team gets a goal kick form the 6yd box.
- The ball is not out untill it crosses the line completely
- It isn't a goal untill the ball completely crosses the line of the goal
- There are three degres of fouls, a warning with a Free kick for the other team, Yellow card(Two of these and you're ejected from the game) and a free kick for the other team, and a Red card (Get sent off immediately)and a freekick for the other team.
- 11 players on the field for a team
- Goal keeper:Defends the goal and is the only player that can use their hands one on each team
- Center back:Defends the goal in the middle of the field with their feet
- Wing back:Defends the goal on the side of the field with their feet
- CDM:plays above the center backs in the middle of the field
- CAM:plays above the CDM in the middle of the feild
- Wing:plays wide of the CAM
- Forward/Striker:plays above the CAM
Other Websites ESPN soccer.com Wiki