Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football
• Michael Mayer broke the all-time Notre Dame record of touchdowns, receptions, and yards for a tight end.
• On the defensive front, Isaiah Foskey got numerous sacks and had multiple punt blocks, including two in the same game against UNLV!
• Logan Diggs, Chris Tyree, and Audric Estime ran the ball exceedingly well throughout the season in addition to racking up receiving yards.
• At wide receiver, Braden Lenzy made phenomenal plays for multiple touchdowns. Below is his most spectacular catch of the year.
• Cam Hart, a cornerback, played tight coverage and led the team defensively.
• Drew Pyne, the starting quarterback for the majority of the season, delivered deep balls and quick strikes all year long.
• For the three games he played, Tyler Buchner escaped the pocket and reliably got first downs with his feet. Unfortunately, he got injured in game two versus Marshall and did not return until the final game for a win in the Gator Bowl against South Carolina.